Exalted Home Care LLC is dedicated to assisting, educating, and sponsoring families who have chosen to share their home and family environment to improve the life of an individual with disabilities. Families and single applicants may choose to become licensed as either an Adult or Child Developmental Home. Our Licensing Worker will help guide you through the entire state mandated licensing process from start to finish and will be accessible and helpful at all times. Your licensing packet will be submitted in a timely manner and once the license is received, we will actively pursue a compatible placement for you to include in your family. Once a placement is made, your Licensing Worker will continue to offer support and make sure everything is running smoothly. We value our families and treat them with respect. Our mission is to provide services that are person-centered, family-friendly, uncomplicated, accessible, and quality driven. If you are considering bringing a child or an adult with disabilities into your home, please let Exalted Home Care support you throughout the experience.
What is an Adult Developmental Home?
An Adult Developmental Home is a family home in the community which provides support to up to three adults who have a developmental disability and need some level of support.
What is a Child Developmental Home?
A Child Developmental Home is a family home in the community which provides support to children who have a developmental disability and need some level of support.
What are the supports and trainings available?
When you become an Adult or Child Developmental Home provider, you will receive:
1. One on one assistance to meet state licensing standards.
2. Training in all requirements and expectations.
3. Monthly payments based on the support needs of the individual(s) living in your home.
4. Ongoing assistance, as needed, from experienced staff.
• What are some of the requirements?
General licensing requires as follows:
1. Applicants must be at Least 21 Years of Age.
2. Applicants May be Single or Married.
3. All Applicants Must be Fingerprinted for a Criminal Records Check.
4. The Home must be inspected for Safety and Sanitation.
5. All Applicants Must Pass a Home Fire Inspection.
6. Applicants Must Have an Income that can accommodate new client for the first month.
7. Applicants Need to Have Employment Hours that are Compatible with the Child's School Schedule or Supervision Needs.
8. Applicants Need to Have Adequate Transportation, a Driver's License and Vehicle Insurance.
9. Applicants Must Submit a Doctor's Statement as to Their Physical and Emotional Ability to Care for Children.
10. All Applicants are required to Provide Personal References from Individuals who know them as a Family.
11. Applicants Must Go Through a Complete Pre-Service Education.
12. Applicants Must Have First Aid and Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation Certification.
13. All Pools and Spas Must be Appropriately Fenced.
14. Fire Extinguishers and Smoke Detectors in the Home Must be in Proper Working Order.
15. All Guns and Ammunition Must be Locked away Separately.
16. All Applicants Must Have Adequate Bedroom and Space in the Home.8. Applicants Need to Have Adequate Transportation, a Driver's License and Vehicle Insurance.
What will I be paid for my care and support?
Adult and Child Developmental Home Providers are paid a flat fee for room and board and a fee for support based on the needs of the individual(s).